Click here to get more Welcome Greetings from MasterGreetings.com
chintachuare.blogspot.com

Monday 11 November 2013

THIS IS ME !!!

Do you want to know about me?  This is my background. My full name is Nasuha binti Abdul Talib. I come from Baling, Kedah. I was the last child of five siblings. I was born on July 14, 1992 and the birth of Baling Hospital. I am a student at University Malaysia Kelantan at the City Campus, Pengkalan Chepa in tourism business program (SAP) in the second batch program 2013. A12A785 is my matric number. I always install an ambition to become a business woman and want to open my own travel agency. I chose this program because I love to travel! And I always dreamed of traveling around the world. My evaluation about this assignment which is about this blog, first, this is the first time I have a blog account and I feel happy because I can write anything about all sorts of things because I am a person who likes to express things through writing. So having this blog account to make it easier for me to doodle without express on other social media. In addition, this assignment also gave me the opportunity to learn about interesting places in this world that previously I never knew that such a place exists. It was very impressive!!! And I started to dream to go to that place someday. I thank to my lecturer which is Miss Raja Norliana Binti Raja Omar to ask me about this blog’s assignment. Enjoy visit my blog... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment